Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Lidl Parkside spares - Brexit rears its ugly head?

michael adams wrote
Rod Speed wrote

which proved impossible to do online as the help menus reverted to
German as soon as they got the chance.

Anyone with even half a clue uses Chrome and
its brilliant translate function in that situation.

I've been using Opera almost since it first appeared as it was very fast
in those days.

Irrelevant to what makes sense today with non english language web sites.

Chrome always had a bit of reputation of being a bit nosey on account of
its being launched by Google.

Irrelevant to what makes sense today with non english language web sites.

Although of course nowadays the latest versions of Opera are now based on
Chrome in any case.

So it makes sense to use Chrome with non english language web sites.

Funnily enough I didn't realise that Chrome offered translations of
Chinese and Japanese websites.

That web site you made such a spectacular fool of yourself about isnt
either.

Or maybe that's just the Australian version which will have been tailored
to your special needs.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.