Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default Lidl Parkside spares - Brexit rears its ugly head?

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

which proved impossible to do online as the help menus reverted to German as soon as
they got the chance.

Anyone with even half a clue uses Chrome and
its brilliant translate function in that situation.

I've been using Opera almost since it first appeared as it was
very fast in those days. Chrome always had a bit of reputation
of being a bit nosey on account of its being launched by Google.
Although of course nowadays the latest versions of Opera are now
based on Chrome in any case.

Funnily enough I didn't realise that Chrome offered translations
of Chinese and Japanese websites. Or maybe that's just the Australian
version which will have been tailored to your special needs.

michael adams