Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default B&Q Diamond Card

On 03/08/2018 11:12, Jimbo wrote:
"Peter Johnson" wrote in message
B&Q must be struggling.
I've just received an email saying that from 3 September the Wednesday
Diamond Card discount (10%) will be restricted gardening products.
Instead, they say, they will be lowering prices generally and running
fewer price promotions and discount offers.

stuff them .....

I only use them as a place of last resort. Their pricing on some "on
offer" gardening items such as potting compost is comparable with local
gardening centres and the occasional one off bag of building sand is the
same if factoring in petrol costs/time to get it elsewhere locally.
Otherwise I source from other retailers - Screwfix and Toolstation are
nearer.