Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - VOIP

On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 13:51:23 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

However cost wise its per min charging makes it more expensive than the
bundled deal of calls on the normal line - even if its notionally
cheaper than the per minute pricing outside of the bundle.

You must have a pretty poor VOIP tariff, or a damn good POTS one.
B-)

For a minute or two non inclusive, UK 01, 02, 03 call on BT you're
looking at 50p ish a go. Our VOIP 5p...

The "Anytime" package from BT is £9.50/month. I guess if you "live on
the phone" even 1p/minute adds up but we don't. I've spent about £12
on VOIP calls since Jul 16, SWMBO'd about £24 since Mar 17.

--
Cheers
Dave.