Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Lidl Parkside spares - Brexit rears its ugly head?

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 13:16:29 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

Well that's better than Aldi - when I went looking for spares about 2
years ago the short story is they weren't gettable. Plenty of runaround
but no go.

Spares? Nobody sell spares for anything much these days, or what few they
do are extortionate in cost.

That's bull**** with spare batterys for cordless tools.

Obviously NOT, going by the experiences of most posters in this thread, you
self-opinionated "argumentative asshole"!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.