Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Smart Meters - the Telegraph's take

"harry" wrote in message
On Thursday, 2 August 2018 20:50:16 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
On 02/08/2018 18:42, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 2 August 2018 09:15:30 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
On 02/08/2018 07:56, harry wrote:
On Wednesday, 1 August 2018 21:34:59 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
On 01/08/2018 20:48, bert wrote:

I did read somewhere that smart meters cannot tell the difference
between import and export so clock up all the solar you are putting
into
the grid. I like the sound of that. I've just booked you a smart
meter
install Harry.

Only a brexiteer would believe that.

You might get him on the actual export rather than the deemed export
if
he has a smart meter.

Tch.
Export meters are only fitted to 30Kw+ installations.

Smart meters record export.

Drivel Why would they?

Because they do.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/e...ar-panels.html

As always, too stupid to even read what you post a link to.

That doesnt say that smart meters dont record
export, it ONLY says that the current in house
display doesnt DISPLAY what has been exported.