Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] dpairless@gmail.com is offline

Default Rockler HVLP Sprayer

actually airless sprayer is ideal for large spraying size like a house / roofing and interior / exterior wall.
hvlp spray gun is good for clear coat because it's very thin. but it can't spray heavier paint like enamel or latex.

so depends on your application, chose the right sprayer.
below are some reference for using an airless paint sprayer

http://www.dpairless.com/faq-airless...r-reviews.html

http://www.dpairless.com/faq-airless...-painting.html

http://www.dpairless.com/faq-airless...-material.html

http://www.dpairless.com/faq-airless...s-sprayer.html

On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 12:49:58 AM UTC+8, Leon wrote:
On 4/26/2017 8:24 AM, Steve wrote:
Not trying to produce spam or bacon here, but I know that some of you guys have been asking about clearcloats (Shellac, e.g.,) & tip size. I just received this in my email today, maybe you did too.

Regardless, Hope it helps someone else out.

We thought you'd like to be one of the first to see our new HVLP Finishing Sprayer. It's a time saver that delivers a great finish at a low cost. As an e-mail subscriber, you qualify for FREE Shipping Every Day on orders of $35 or more when you enter promo code V20305 at checkout.

http://www.rockler.com/rockler-hvlp-...en+This_V20305

Hi Steve,

I assume you use this or one like this.

I have on many occasions considered using this type equipment in the
last 30 years. I had a terrible experience with a Wagner Airless
sprayer 30+ years ago.

Anyway, How much trouble is it to clean these/this sprayers?

Is this unit good enough to deliver a fine finish on relatively fine
furniture, bare wood?