Posted to uk.d-i-y
Biggles[_3_] Biggles[_3_] is offline

Default B&Q Diamond Card

Peter Johnson Wrote in message:
B&Q must be struggling.
I've just received an email saying that from 3 September the Wednesday
Diamond Card discount (10%) will be restricted gardening products.
Instead, they say, they will be lowering prices generally and running
fewer price promotions and discount offers.

Struggling or has their main competitor in the diy market
(Homebase) just failed (I assume they are technically still
trading, but it's a dead duck). Neither of them deserved any
customers, but for many there is little choice.

I thought they issued the diamond card to track customer buying
habits, but seems they couldn't make that work for
them.

Useless bunch, give me a traditional ironmongers every time.
--
Biggles

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/