Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default B&Q Diamond Card

On 02/08/2018 18:46, Jim K wrote:
GB Wrote in message:
On 02/08/2018 16:26, Peter Johnson wrote:
B&Q must be struggling.
I've just received an email saying that from 3 September the Wednesday
Diamond Card discount (10%) will be restricted gardening products.
Instead, they say, they will be lowering prices generally and running
fewer price promotions and discount offers.

I only picked up my card a week ago. Not used it yet. What a waste of time.

It always was a waste of time imho, the discount brought their
smaller store prices back to nearly where they should be when
compared to other similar retailers, but still more than
preferred others. ISTR you couldn't use them at mega stores as
their pricing was mysteriously lower in the first
place?!

You couldn't use them on any item that was already on "offer" even
though the offer price was a lot higher than other retailers.

Even on gardening items the card was not valid for buy 3 for £10 type
promotions if the individual item was priced at, say, £4