Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - VOIP

On Thursday, 2 August 2018 10:00:44 UTC+1, Michael Chare wrote:
On 02/08/2018 06:49, harry wrote:
http://www.talktechdaily.com/new-pho...HktY2FibGUtc2M

We use VOIP and don't tell anyone are true landline number. When we had
a power cut the VOIP/DECT base station and the router stopped working.

We have that systen here, we have an emergency phone in the lab which goes down anytime the network does, if fact it;s down now no idea why.
I have another VOIP phone in my 'office', it;s very low volume and I can;t always here what's said but I've been told they are better than our previous system so I have to believe it.