Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Indestructible PZ and PH screwdriver bits?

In article , dennis@home
wrote:
On 02/08/2018 10:53, Thomas Prufer wrote:
On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 20:16:25 +0100, Steve Walker
wrote:

Absolutely banned on most of the sites I have visited.

*I* don't miss them.

I have one, good quality, here because it was a nicely-made tool and
looking for a home with sad big eyes saying "take me home", and it cost
very little, 50 Euro-Cents, and so how could I resist? It might
cumminhandi as a long ratcheting screwdriver, as it can be locked in
the extended position.

Thomas Prufer

I came across mine this morning. Must be thirty years old. They were OK
for pozi screws but I never did like it for slotted screws. I think its
the shorter version.

I bought my first one in 1961. They hadn't invented PZ screws then.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England