Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Annoying Parker ballpens

On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 09:21:11 +0100, Bill wrote:

In message , Harry Bloomfield
writes
I have quite a few of these, the ones with button on top. The button
works fine to get the point out into the writting position, but press
again to retract the point and quite often they jam with the point even
further out. Has anyone found a fix for this annoying problem?

I don't seem to have this problem on genuine Parker ballpens, but have
had it on some Chinese copies.

The thing about these ballpens is that they survive in my trouser
pockets, whereas every other make I've tried breaks up amd usually then
leaks. The Parker design, with a strong plastic front end screwing
inside the steel part, is much stronger than the average.

What you need is one of these! (I have three) Might not be very good for
your pockets, but unlikely to break. I have the propelling pencil too.

And it is sort of DIY relevant...

https://www.cultpens.com/i/q/CL19779/cleo-messograf-pen