Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default 3d printer problem.

On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 10:04:26 +0100, Martin Brown
wrote:

snip

I thought the recommendation was to put a thin layer of tape onto the
bed if you were going to print something inclined to stick to the bed
too vigorously. The last thing you want is the job sliding around on the
bed as it prints you end up with unholy modern art that way!

I'd not heard of anything sticking to the bed 'too vigorously' but the
normal problem was making it stick in the first place (in a removable
way, and hence heated beds, spray glue, PVA, tape etc)?

That said, I've only printed PLA (so far ...)

Cheers, T i m