Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 3d printer problem.

On Thursday, 2 August 2018 10:04:29 UTC+1, Martin Brown wrote:
On 02/08/2018 07:54, Brian Gaff wrote:
And how do they propose they will stop people downloading plans for a gun?
I often read these law makers ideas and think, do these people actually
understand the online world at all?

I'd have thought the original quivery might be that before a print a thin
film of grease might be applied to the glass, perhaps?

I thought the recommendation was to put a thin layer of tape onto the
bed if you were going to print something inclined to stick to the bed
too vigorously.

We've always used Kapton Tape for such things.
although this might not be the exact one we tend to get it from our pereferred suppliers.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/UEETEK-Temp...rds=B06XJP28Z4

The last thing you want is the job sliding around on the
bed as it prints you end up with unholy modern art that way!

--
Regards,
Martin Brown