Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default Internety thingummies, question.

In article 34e76f56-997a-45e9-8ac0-c7f292f95bc8
@googlegroups.com, says...

On Wednesday, 1 August 2018 20:20:52 UTC+1, Steve Walker wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 16:33:30 +0100, Terry Casey wrote:

I've never had the need for blisteringly fast upload speeds
and I doubt that the average user does, either.

As more and more people are using NAS boxes and may want to remotely
access files or are storing things in the Cloud, upload speed is
becoming more important. Especially useful for remote backup.

SteveW

And for uploading to youtube, that takes me quite a time when I need to do it.
wish I could get a bit more speed for uploading.

Just how much stuff are you uploading to youtube that speeds
of 5 - 10Mbps (the range of speeds being discussed) aren't
good enough for you?

--

Terry

---