Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default Annoying Parker ballpens

In message , Harry Bloomfield
writes
I have quite a few of these, the ones with button on top. The button
works fine to get the point out into the writting position, but press
again to retract the point and quite often they jam with the point even
further out. Has anyone found a fix for this annoying problem?

I don't seem to have this problem on genuine Parker ballpens, but have
had it on some Chinese copies.

The thing about these ballpens is that they survive in my trouser
pockets, whereas every other make I've tried breaks up amd usually then
leaks. The Parker design, with a strong plastic front end screwing
inside the steel part, is much stronger than the average.
--
Bill