Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default OT - VOIP

Or to put it another way, this is so old news that I'm really surprised to
see this kind of article.
In fact land lines are not going but they are being integrated with the
internet so effectively all landlines will be based on voip. I am hearing
from suppliers that there will be a big sell soon for cheap internet at a
basic speed at the same cost as the lndline and it will include the voip as
well.

I did actually try voip a few years ago from Vonage, but it was unreliable
if using a tone dialling audio dialer I used.

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...