Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default 3d printer problem.

And how do they propose they will stop people downloading plans for a gun?
I often read these law makers ideas and think, do these people actually
understand the online world at all?

I'd have thought the original quivery might be that before a print a thin
film of grease might be applied to the glass, perhaps?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Scott" wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 20:16:23 +0100, "dennis@home"
wrote:

How do you make it easier to get abs off the glass build plate.

I just ended up pulling flakes of glass off the surface trying to remove
a print.

US Court now saying you can't even download the plans to print a gun.
Whatever next for the nanny state :-)