jessicandle

Default ouch!

thank you all for your helpful advice. i decided to sand and put
electrical tape over it for the moment.
jessica

jim wrote in message ...
jessicandle wrote:

hello. i bought a really cheap bed frame and all four corners have
sharp edges..i cut my finger really deep the other day just making the
bed. the edges are also shredding up my bed comforter. can someone
tell me if there's any kind of plastic or rubber mold that i could put
on the corners? maybe like silly puddy consistancy that get's hard or
something...thanks a lot.
jessica

go to the Ace Hardware store and buy a small can of Liquid Tape.. its in
the electrical section.. is a liquid plastic/rubber... i used it to
paint onto some under the auto hood wires that were exposed, but its the
same stuff that they paint or dip onto the edge of handtools to make
handles..... cost about 43.00 for a small can.. will probably work for
what you want... you might want to file the sharp edges off before
applying it??????