Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Smart Meters - the Telegraph's take

harry Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, 31 July 2018 15:45:41 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
In article ,
harry wrote:
On Monday, 30 July 2018 23:42:31 UTC+1, Nick Odell wrote:
Apologies if this has already been discussed and I missed it.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...tricity-every/

Nick

This is exactly what I posted here years ago. It's all about renewable
energy. Especially in the early days. When the wind don't blow and the
sun don't shine, electricity will be expensive.

Typical Brexiteer. Not when the sun shines and the wind blows electricity
will be cheaper.

Don't forget that when the sun shines you are paying harry 50p a unit
so it is more expensive when the sun shines.

Yup.
Over £1200 worth generated this last quarter.
The sun shines for the righteous.

Itym pious
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----