Be Happy

Default Has anyone Tried to Recycle heat from Dryer vent?

I am suppose that heat can be captured or recycled back into inside air, not
by actually blowing vent air inside house but by sending it throu a coil of
pipes with heatsinks that would take heat from the hot air passing through
it and radiate it back into room. I have seen a similar technique using for
allowing air ventalation from inside to outside by exchanging the heat
energy from from to exhaust by conduction through metal.

"~^Johnny^~" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 07:14:35 GMT, wrote:

Usually in winter, indoor humidity levels get pretty low,

Storm windows can greatly alleviate humidity loss.

I make mine on a frame of 5/8 inch unfinished bolding stock,
mitred, glued, and stapled at the corners. Then 3 mil acetate sheet is
stretched over the frame and stapled down. Finally, foam weather

stripping
is attached around the frame's perimeter, to make a tight seal against

the
window casing.
--
-john

~~~~~~~~
Always listen to experts. They will explain what
can't be done and why. Then do it. - Robert Heinlein
~~~~~~~~