Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Fused neutral cutout.

On 22/07/2018 23:19, dennis@home wrote:
On 22/07/2018 23:09, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 17/07/2018 19:09, ARW wrote:
Or if you want to DIY it then I will have to get around to writing a
WIKI page on the subject. It's not as easy as just sticking a 16A or
32A socket on the outside wall.

Is there anything special I should know to go in the new box in my
(half complete) garage?

The house supply is 100A, and the spur out there currently has a 63A RCD.

I have no immediate plans for an electric car, but it would be silly
not to allow for it.

Andy

Is that with a 50kw DC charger or the mundane 32A AC one?

That's what I want to know.

32A wouldn't be a problem. 50kW would be. I don't have that much to the
house (100A = ~24kW).

Andy