Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LR44 batteries - voltage

In article ,
Scott wrote:
Barclaycard is a Credit card. Different standard to Debit cards. A
credit card won't work in a pin sentry device, as that is intended for
online banking. They also use pin sentries in my local Barclays branch
to do transactions over the counter.

If you have two accounts / two debit cards, can you use the 'wrong'
debit card? Otherwise, it's easier than this (card needs to relate to
account, full stop).

No. You need the debit card associated with the account - or rather you do
with Barclays. At home, that is.

--
*(on a baby-size shirt) "Party -- my crib -- two a.m

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.