Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default LR44 batteries - voltage

In article ,
Scott wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:29:07 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:

The NatWest ones require your debit card too.

So do the Barclays ones, and the Natwest/Barclays cards and readers are
interoperable.

Interestingly only a debit card. Barclaycards do not work.

I'd say it would need to be the card associated with the account? You can
have a Barclaycard and no Barclay bank account.

Barclaycard is a Credit card. Different standard to Debit cards. A
credit card won't work in a pin sentry device, as that is intended for
online banking. They also use pin sentries in my local Barclays branch
to do transactions over the counter.