Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default extended warranties on electrical items

In article ,
Pamela wrote:
On 11:13 30 Jul 2018, Andrew wrote:

On 29/07/2018 16:11, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

Best thing I've bought all year.

best thing I bought this year was a double cereal dispenser
...got a black one and a white one and a single one in black ....

The carboard boxes normally have a little flap so you can just
pour it right out of the box !.

Who on earth transfers cereals into another container ?.

I used to do that for my mother. She had dementia and couldn't
understand the illustration on the boxes, so I would put the cereal
into clear plastic containers and get her to point at what she
wanted.

My mother had a rather nice set of enamelled tins in two sizes. Maybe a
wedding present. All labelled. Sugar, flour etc from the days when you
bought such things loose. And not one in the correctly labelled tin. Long
before she got dementia. I sort of grew up thinking this was the norm.

--
*INDECISION is the key to FLEXIBILITY *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.