Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Woodlice problem

On 26/07/2018 04:29, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
Woodlice were coming in through the front and rear doors. Spray from
garden shops had a slight effect and if I was present in the house all
year might have got them all, but when I pulled off a piece of
skirting the reason for the "invasion" became clear. The little
horrors had chewed paths into the rear of the stuff, the skirting then
became a veritable conduit for a safe quick passage around the house.

I think you'll find they mostly eat rotting wood. Most likely your
skirting was already suspect.

Andy