Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Arlen Holder Arlen Holder is offline

Default Clutch bolts and locktite

On 23 Jul 2018 11:40:10 GMT, Tekkie® wrote:

I believe this guy is the valve stem thread, harbor freight bead breaker,
tire spec, brake lining spec Ultrec nym shifter. If he would just post under
one name then I and more people would help him. Since I posted this the
insults and diversions will now start.

Notice that the guys who are the dumbest on this newsgroup, always find
something that is completely unrelated to the clutch job, which is teh
topic here, to "complain" about.

*This post by Tekkie proves, yet again, that he's an utter moron.*

The point here is that Tekkie has *never* once in his entire life added
on-topic technical value to *any* thread. He's _that_ stupid, that he can't
possibly add on-topic technical value.

Why do I say this now, after the clutch job is done?

Because Tekkie is a cowardly bully troll.
a. He is a coward.
b. He is a bully.
c. And, worse, Tekkie proves how utterly _stupid_ he is in every post.

I confront cowardly bullies - in threads I care about - because I want
those threads to come to a technical resolution.

Tekkie can be a cowardly bully on any thread that he wants to bully people
on, and I let him be (yes, I read his idiotic posts all the time).

But that doesn't change the fact that Tekkie is a worthless cowardly bully.
That fact is proven every time he posts - as he did here.

Meanwhile:
a. I post a valid question, and I respond to all valid inquiries.
b. Usually I have time to confront cowardly bullies - but not this time
c. Yes, I care about my privacy - which is the only thing Tekkie sees.

Tekkie never once saw a 'clutch job' in this thread.
Not once.

He's _that_ stupid (and it irks me that people are really as stupid as
Tekkie proves he is every single time he posts).

Two related things irk me:
1. Cowardly bullies like Tekkie who have zero helpful intent, and,
2. Outfits like Sears/Midas/AAMCO who screw their trusting customers