Edgar S.

Default Has anyone Tried to Recycle heat from Dryer vent?

"lbbs" wrote in message ...
I imagine putting some find of a filter at the end of the vent house would
do the trick, and direct the vent into the laundry room. Some one
mentioned that the added humidity in the room might actually make the drying
process take longer (it need dry air). Although in my case might not be a
problem because the room is very large (24x24). Anyone ever tried this,
did it work good, any problems? Thanks

don't do it. Air from dryers is saturated with micro fibers from
clothing. This is NOT good stuff to breathe.

If ur looking to save power, hang laundry to dry.