Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fused neutral cutout.

In article ,
charles wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 July 2018 20:18:10 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
The air con in my van is very nice. It costs less to use it on a MPG
basis than opening the windows of the van.

But does the filtration eradicate the whiff of apprentice?

Try that with an electric Leaf:-)

I wonder how long before people breaking into street lighting columns for
free lecky for charging results in electrocution.

Should have stuck to gas lights

At least you could refuel a gas powered car rather more quickly than
electric. ;-)

--
*Of course I'm against sin; I'm against anything that I'm too old to enjoy.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.