Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default RTA What would you do?

On 27/07/2018 19:59, Fredxx wrote:
On 27/07/2018 19:36, ARW wrote:
On 26/07/2018 22:14, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 21:41:34 +0100, ARW wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjRy...ature=youtu.be

Ouch, he gave you quite a whack, the groan doesn't sound like a
"oh
WTF is the damage" but a "ow, that wasn't very comfortable".

Right at the end when I got out of the van?

It was a bit uncomfortable.

Well I don't know what you where doing, can only see straight
ahead... The van had been stationary for a second or so and the white
car in front was driving off, completely unaware of what was going on
behind them.

Piccies of the van.

And that is NOT a plastic bumper that has been shoved in 6 inches.

There is steel under that bumper

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:Van1.jpg

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:Van2.jpg

Is there any reason why you blanked out part of the registration in the
second photo that is visible in the first photo?

I can even see the MOT expires on the 12th June, and that it failed with
two major defects this year! What have you been doing in your van to
break a spring?

I only got the van 4 weeks ago.

--
Adam