Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Fused neutral cutout.

On 27/07/2018 19:27, harry wrote:
On Friday, 27 July 2018 19:08:18 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
On 26/07/2018 07:47, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 26 July 2018 03:47:37 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:
On 25/07/2018 18:21, harry wrote:

One KWh takes me 3-5 miles depending on hilliness and speed.

So 60 to 90 miles if you use the battery to depletion (which of course
you won't)

Like I said, a toy.

EVs may well become usable - Give em 250 usable miles in any weather,
and the chance to add another 100 miles in 10 mins at a refuelling
station and I would expect most people would be able to cope.

Now all you need do is build the nukes to power it all.

How often do you make a journey of even fifty miles? Most of my journeys are under twenty miles. Many are less than five.

Journeys of 50 miles or more about twice a week.
Journeys of 20 miles or more at least once a day on average.

--
Adam

Then my electric car is perfect for you.

Would his ladders fit on the roof?

(Falling off can be arranged as a separate extra.)

--
Robin