Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Fused neutral cutout.

On 26/07/2018 18:40, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 26 July 2018 18:25:21 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:
On 25/07/2018 20:59, wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 July 2018 20:18:10 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
The air con in my van is very nice.
It costs less to use it on a MPG basis than opening the windows of the van.

But does the filtration eradicate the whiff of apprentice?

Try that with an electric Leaf:-)

I wonder how long before people breaking into street lighting columns for free lecky for charging results in electrocution.

Owain

I'm waiting for 'Charger RAge' to be added to the Oxford English
Dictionary as people unplug other peoples leccy cars because they
have hogged the meter parking slot for too long.

You can fit a lock to the plug.

And carry a cheap pair of pliers or wire cutters.