Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
ZZyXX[_4_] ZZyXX[_4_] is offline

Default Massive 'Become a Pork Lover' bus sparks vegan protest as mountedpolice forced to intervene

On 7/26/18 3:39 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 06:26:49 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

LOL

Perhaps they should promote British Pork?

What's your problem? Don't people have a right to speak? The British
Pork industry can promote if they choose. WTF is your problem.

Generally I support this kind of thing. There's nothing wrong with
vegetarian food and the better it gets and the more available it is the
happier I am. This kind of protest has led to better animal welfare and
food standards and keeps the farmers on their toes. It's all good. I do
like a nice pork pie with English mustard and I know I shouldn't but
salami...

You're just a whining old man. Go eat some tofu.

burpford doesn't care about animal welfare

Massive 'Become a Pork Lover' bus sparks vegan protest as mounted police
forced to intervene

A massive bus emblazoned with the words 'become a pork lover' has sparked a
vegan protest - with mounted cops forced to intervene.
The pink vehicle, from the 'Pork Lovers Tour', has been parked in Bristol's
main shopping area in a bid to promote Spanish pork products.

Featuring a giant heart-shaped snout and pigs' ears, it has led to an
impromptu protest by vegan activists in Broadmead, Bristol Live reports.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...r-bus-12944640

Shoppers are being invited on board the bus to taste freebies, learn pork
cooking techniques and receive nutrition advice.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.