Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default How to make someone (but not their clothes) disintegrate

On 26/07/2018 12:45, Bert Coules wrote:
Robin wrote:

More a question than a suggestion: does it need to be a full, 3D
figure (for theatre in the round) or might you get away with a flat -
or more probably curved - "silhouette"?

We won't be in the round so a half-relief figure might be possible.Â* But
would that make the effect any easier to achieve, do you think?

Half-relief, probably not. I was thinking more in terms of
mask+clothing sewn together as a single piece, with some stiffeners[1]
and weights to make it drape/drop, which could be suspended from a
single fishing line.

[1] a bent wire coat-hanger or 2 being about the limit of my thinking
--
Robin