Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Nice Shop Apron

On 7/20/2018 12:18 PM, notbob wrote:
On 7/20/2018 8:31 AM, Jack wrote:

I want one of these but my shop days are close to oved

Looks great --if one wanted to carry one's entire shop around on their
chest!

Again, you want one why?

I carry pens, pencils, paper pad, calculator in the top pockets. Bottom
4 pockets hold my Tape, Long Ranger, Small square, safety goggles. As
long as I remember to put them back in there pockets I don't waste half
a day looking for where I last set them down. These are tools I use
constantly in my shop. As a bonus, it keeps the saw dust and finish off
my clothes.

My question would be why not. My answer is I don't really do much any
more, and don't plan to either. My last build was a damned whirllygig.
Now people want me to build them one, the answer is NO? Perhaps I should
get one of them to buy me a shop apron I don't need and I'll build them
a whirllygig they don't need...

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com