Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY?

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Which makes your comment even more stupid. Unless you've found the
most ginormous raft, and intend moving the UK to offshore of the US.
Which I've no doubt would suit some who don't know how the US treats
such places.

No, it's this comment of yours which is stupid. I said we're not
leaving Europe, which we're not, so no raft is needed.

The comment about us not leaving Europe the continent rather than Europe
as in the EU is so bleeding obvious to everyone - except you.

--
*Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.