Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY?

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Jim GM4DHJ ...
wrote:

"TMH" wrote in message
news

Thought I'd try this group again. Waste of time.

Perhaps the group should be renamed UK Politics?

is leaving europe not doing it yourself?

We're not leaving Europe. We're leaving the EU.

Another catch phrase so beloved of Brexiteers. Brexit means brexit. We
must all pull together. No deal is better than a bad deal.

I'd say many would prefer those in charge of Brexit to apply their minds
to the problems rather than wasting time writing headlines for the gutter
press.

--
*Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.