Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default DIY?

In article , briang1
@blueyonder.co.uk says...

Do you not have any filter you can apply?
Its not rocket science and even in groups where their are no polly ticks,
subject drift does occur. One good thing about usenet is that its text based
and so even quite long uninteresting messages take up little room at all.

Like John, I skip all the political threads and if I come
across a reply where the quoted text completely fills the
screen with no sign of the start actual reply, that gets
skipped as well.

That is a problem which seems to be on the increase and is
often repeated through a sequence on 'non' replies.

--

Terry

---
https://www.avg.com