Posted to alt.home.repair
Gwendolyn Meredith_Black Gwendolyn Meredith_Black is offline

Default Copper Sulfate effect on Tree

replying to Bill C., Gwendolyn Meredith_Black wrote:
July 22 2018 ...a neighbor planted some trees on property line before I moved
here.( Tallahassee county limits) the tree each yr. has yellow pollen all over
my car,deck of home by the wind.This even affects my breathing,I am 72 yrs
now, I have nicely explained this situation to him( a preacher) I think his
attitude is ,"I don't care".. attitude .He did live next door,but has since
moved,and now rents house out.The weeds in his yard are growing up over my
fence, on my property .At my age I can't take care,mow lawn..I get someone to
help when I can financially..am on fixed income..Don't know what to do..any
suggestions??Thank you..

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ee-232584-.htm