I-zheet M'drurz

Default How to secure object to block wall... ?

My .02 worth:

On 05 Jan 2004, Grim wrote:

I've had great results with these (without looking at the
link, I tink we're talking about the same thing, I usually
hear them called "lead anchors")...

...Or you can even use "Hollow Wall
Anchors" that form a metal mushroom in the hollow wall when
you tighten them - http://tinyurl.com/25gdc

*or* the dowel rod method that somebody mentioned in another
reply. They kept them in place with epoxy, my method is to
undersize the hole just a bit, grind or sand a small taper on
one end of the dowel plug and then drive it into the hole
with a hammer. In either method, it will stay in place and
you drill the dowel with a pilot hole for a bigass bolt.

Tom Pendergast e-mail is for sissies, say it on line