Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Nice Shop Apron

On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 18:12:31 GMT, Puckdropper
wrote:

notbob wrote in news:freganF93n3U1
:

On 7/20/2018 8:31 AM, Jack wrote:

I want one of these but my shop days are close to oved

Looks great --if one wanted to carry one's entire shop around on their
chest!

Again, you want one why?

nb

On some projects, it's convenient to carry the entire shop with you. I
do it for home improvement type projects, with separate belts for
electrical and other repairs.

On shop projects, though, it's usually one tool at a time.

I'm always losing pencils and tape measures, even though I have dozens
of them around the shop. It's good to use the same measure for a
whole job, too. An apron makes it easier to keep track of such
things.