Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sketchup grief again/still...

On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 13:43:04 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

J. Clarke writes:
On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 09:14:50 -0400, Jack wrote:

On 7/18/2018 10:18 PM, J. Clarke wrote:

One of these days we're going to miss a deadline because of one of the
damned updates and there's going to be Hell to pay--somebody in IT
will get fired for not getting the updates under control and a serious
look will be taken at alternatives to Windows for mission-critical
workers.

Windows and mission-critical should never be used in the same sentence.

Well, don't apply to work in our company then.

Very happy to never apply to work for your company. APL? yeesh.

APL is a great STEM language but it should never be used to build
applications.