Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg Shitsack Moishe Goldberg is offline

Default Plan to teach all children first aid

In article , says...

rbowman wrote:
On 07/20/2018 03:08 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

Are the maths that difficult to understand. My misses is the same and
her maths are shocking.

My wife held advanced degrees and was quite competent in her field. She
volunteered to prepare our tax return one year. Fortunately I checked her
work before it was submitted.

My wife is brilliant at maths, and has a household budget spreadsheet that
if printed, would probably be three metres wide. Every single shekel is
accounted for, which is a good thing.

It's a jew thing.

Check your pockets every morning.