Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.comp.freeware
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Plan to teach all children first aid

On 7/20/2018 10:08 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 07/20/2018 04:45 AM, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

"teach all children first aid"? Or misguide them to kill people? How do
you know what's actually being taught by individual teachers?

That was my thought. Would you trust a 15 year old to cook supper? Mow
the lawn? Take out the trash? Administer first aid to the victim of a
terrorist bombing?

Sure would. My two kids did all those other things by 15 and my son was
a certified EMT at 16. Yes, he saved some lives in the ambulance.

He was taught by certified teaches, the way it should be. Not everyone
has the ability to administer aid properly or to teach it but it can be
done with the rest.