Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelicapaganelli@yahoo.com is offline

Default Plan to teach all children first aid

On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 10:07:16 AM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 07/20/2018 04:45 AM, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
On 7/20/2018 6:40 PM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Increase dole payments then credit won't be needed.

Easy peasy.

"teach all children first aid"? Or misguide them to kill people? How do
you know what's actually being taught by individual teachers?

That was my thought. Would you trust a 15 year old to cook supper? Mow
the lawn? Take out the trash? Administer first aid to the victim of a
terrorist bombing?

I think I was 14 when I cooked my first full turkey dinner.
Of course, children aren't raised the way we were.

Still, I might rather receive first aid from a teenager than
none at all.

Cindy Hamilton