Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Plan to teach all children first aid

On 07/20/2018 02:55 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 09:08:35 +0100, Norman Wells
wrote:

On 19/07/2018 23:46, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-44883708

Finally... Next, money management, health and safety.

What? How on earth do you think they can be taught in addition to the
current core curriculum

Thumbscrews concentrate the mind. Taking away the mobile phones of those
who get low scores would be even more effective.

What is it with you guys. How can this be a bad thing.

Let me see... A 16 year old trying to administer first aid with all the
competence that they bring to other areas of their studies? That's why
Americans favor handguns; it's easier to just shoot yourself.

The problem certainly isn't limited to school children but I can recall
learning techniques over the decades that were later determined to be
the worst thing to do in the circumstances.