Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default BIB tap connectors

"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K" wrote in message
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K" wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K" wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K" wrote in message
o.uk...
Wrote in message:
On 19/07/2018 17:50,
wrote:
On 19/07/2018 17:45, Jim K wrote:
Wrote in message:
I've fitted a couple of 3/4" BIB taps but the thread on the
outlet
seems
to be 7/8" BSP and I can't find an adaptor to a more sensible
size
such
as 1/2", 3/4" or 1". Any suggestions on where to find an
adapter?

Hosepipe set?

istr just the adaptors eg hozelock on eBay /Amazon.

AFAICS they are only for 1/2", 3/4" and 1"
I forgot to add ... there's an expensive 7/8 adapter for Hoselock
(Atoni) but I would prefer to adapt to a standard thread.

How do you know you've measured it correctly?

Don't have to measure it correctly, just find it doesn't work with 1"
or
3/4"

So it must therefore be........?

What is buyable between them, stupid.

You assume it's been measured correctly

Nope, just notice that its bigger than 3/4" and smaller
than 1" and that 7/8" is seen as well, stupid.

The op doesn't say he's actually got any to try though does he

He must have if he has noticed it doesn't fit, ****wit.

No you illiterate retard, he says he's measured it...

Can you read? Do you even bother to read Strop?

How's that wet paper bag?
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/