Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default BIB tap connectors

On 19/07/2018 17:36, wrote:
I've fitted a couple of 3/4" BIB taps but the thread on the outlet seems
to be 7/8" BSP and I can't find an adaptor to a more sensible size such
as 1/2", 3/4" or 1". Any suggestions on where to find an adapter?

I am sure that is a problem I had last year when at some sort of
Salvation Army/Folk music garden party (don't ask).

I was just stubbing out my cig out on the lawn when the owners gardener
arrived at the party and he then asked me to look at the back outside
tap. The adaptor for the hosepipe onto the outside tap was broken and he
asked me to sort it out as no new adaptors fitted.

I just swapped the outside tap for one with a normal size.

--
Adam