Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Sketchup grief again/still...

On 7/17/2018 10:15 AM, Jack wrote:
On 7/16/2018 2:59 PM, Leon wrote:

Have you checked with Sketchup?

No. I'm guessing they are only interested in paying customers now. All
I did (yesterday) was a DAGS that turned up the issue was/is common with
that specific win update. I tried a reinstall w/o removal of SU and it
asked if I wanted to repair errors or remove it. I did the repair
errors, and that didn't do a thing, nor did changing win compatibility
to Win 7 and win 8.

Did another Google search and found the fix for the select tool.

Window/preferences/Open GL/Hardware acceleration --- off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnA59j9tEb0

That fixed it. Hooray for Google and YouTube, and TakNeekwala who took
the time to post the fix.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com