Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot/Lowes appliance repair?

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 12:41:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, January 13, 2014 at 7:38:18 PM UTC+5:30, CRNG wrote:
Anybody here have any experience getting appliance repair
(refrigerator, clothes washer/dryer, dishwasher) from either Lowe's
or Home Depot. I will be in the market for a low-end top loading
clothes washer such as this

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Maytag-Centennial-3-6-cu-ft-High-Efficiency-Top-Load-Washer-in-White-ENERGY-STAR-MVWC360AW/203667281#.UtPzDvu3MS4

in the next year, and I was wondering what happens if it ever needs
service. I've never purchased an appliance from them.

Do they offer appliance service? Is it any good?

Thanks

samsung service center in gurgaon supply home repair service All over Delhi/NCR. we provide Reapir home appliances service for fridge, washing machine, microwave such type of samsung items.we also provide 3 months warranty on all products. we are authorised service marketer call on 9811052330 samsung customer care in faridabad gives 100% Satisfaction or fast service to our client.
Visit :- https://www.samsungcustomercare.co.in

What do you charge for a service call to Birmingham, Alabama USA? O_o

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster